If you are passionate about technology and working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek highly motivated, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives. We are based out of New Jersey, but are a globally distributed team.
Because we have an holistic approach to solving clients’ challenges, we are seeking a full-time Digital Project Manager who has experience managing cross-functional teams and who possesses an understanding of how technical and non-technical components work together to create a cohesive brand identity and a positive experience for end-users.
In this role, you will serve as a bridge between clients and our development, creative, and marketing departments. You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing project tasks, leading client meetings, and ensuring project goals are achieved on time and within budget. This role requires a flexible problem-solver who can articulate technical requirements to design and marketing specialists (and vice versa) and a personable demeanor that can be adapted to suit various types of client meetings.
This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with our clients to understand their needs, clearly articulating them to the team, collaborating with project contributors to find solutions, and communicating outcomes and ideas back to clients in an accessible and efficient way.
- Creating project plans utilizing Agile methodologies to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Resourcing, timeline and milestone planning, and budget tracking on the individual project level; tracking and reporting project metrics.
- Maintaining project details in a timely and organized way in project management software.
- Monitoring team time logs and budget burn; ensuring accuracy and completeness of hours for monthly billing.
- Serving as the hub of communication and organizer of project details, documents, and deliverables.
- Identifying risks and resolving them proactively with consideration for short- and long-term project impact.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects and meeting client deadlines.
- Leading internal team and external client-facing weekly meeting cadence including standups, backlog grooming, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Carefully reviewing and contributing to team deliverables before sharing with the client.
Knowledge and Skills
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure they meet deadlines and are completed to the highest levels of quality.
- You appreciate data-driven decision-making and a well-thought-out plan.
- You have experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including UX designers, developers, and other content strategists to create online experiences, apps, and/or websites.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of the phases, activities, and timelines associated with interactive design and development projects.
- You have worked on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle; you understand how creative and technical processes overlap.
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- 5+ years of project management experience at a top consulting firm, agency, or other relevant experience.
- eCommerce experience
- HubSpot CRM experience
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity.
- We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter.