PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We are a well-respected digital consultancy based out of New Jersey known for our deep strategic thinking. We create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile, and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work—not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to expand our capabilities across all quality assurance initiatives. You will execute system, integration, and performance test plans within an Agile framework and play an active role in the reporting of test status and issues to project managers and the development team. This role is part-time with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. Our positions are completely remote. We operate within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Tracking all testing activities.
- Executing and maintaining test plans to ensure the product functions as designed based on acceptance criteria/requirements.
- Preparing test data for manual and automated testing when needed.
- Collaborating with the client to create and refine user acceptance criteria.
- Performing system, performance, and integrated testing to promote consistency across systems.
- Completing functional testing on all tickets resolved by the development team prior to release into production.
- Automating regression test scripts.
- Identifying risks and escalating to the project manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to independently take ownership of your tasks to ensure quality and client satisfaction.
- You have worked as a tester on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle.
- You have experience with performance (load and speed), UAT, system, and integrated testing.
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
More About Careers at PRI
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity.
- We put our values at the center of all we do and seek candidates who do the same.
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter and portfolio and/or work examples.