PRI Talent is hiring a Staff Product Manager (e-Commerce) on behalf of our client. This role is a full-time, 1099 contract staff augmentation position working with a company that is a leader in reducing electronic waste and finding value in gently used electronics. Our client has seen staggering growth and extraordinary impact on protecting the planet while providing a work culture unlike any other.
Our Client product team is looking for a Staff Product Manager to support business initiatives to grow demand and work with cross-functional partners to develop and incorporate functional enhancements for various product segments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a major impact on the growth of our client and our client’s customer acquisition and retention strategy. This position requires a deeper understanding of customer acquisition, online to offline, e-commerce, and re-commerce.
- Identify market opportunities using data to define a product strategy that drives growth.
- Feature prioritization and trade-off decision-making, working with engineering and support teams while owning and maintaining product roadmaps
- Identify and build various e-commerce, e-commerce, and consumer-focused initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing to support customer initiatives.
- Track record of solving customer pain points
- Define product success metrics and evaluate financial impact tradeoffs
- Partner with finance and business owners on creating business cases and validation of assumptions
- Perform A/B testing (Learn and Optimize)
- Clearly communicate product release plans, benefits, and results to internal stakeholders.
Education, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, or related field
- 8+ years of product management experience with a focus on software products and technologies
- Ability to make tradeoffs and prioritization in a resource-constrained environment
- Experience working on B2C products
- Experience developing product roadmaps and requirements
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect data (SQL or similar skills) and do ad hoc analysis
- Attention to detail and good judgment for when something is “consumer-ready.”
- Experience developing and presenting business cases for executive leadership decisions required
- Experience working in high-velocity Agile teams alongside Software Engineers, UI/UX, and QA Engineers, taking ownership of translating Product roadmaps to epic and detailed user stories is a must.
- Deep knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Familiarity with tools including JIRA, Confluence, Tableau, Figma, Optimizely, or similar tools required
- Must have a startup, hyper-growth experience, Proven experience owning the full product life cycle and roadmap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and Demonstrable track record of success
- Experience and knowledge of SEO/SEM methods is a plus
- Understanding of the mobile industry (a plus)
- Understanding modern web technologies, eCommerce Platforms (Shopify) and APIs is a plus
- Experience working with native mobile apps is a plus.
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter and work examples.