PRI Talent is hiring an Oracle EBS on behalf of our client. This role is a full-time, 1099 contract staff augmentation position working with a company that is a leader in reducing electronic waste and finding value in gently used electronics. Our client has seen staggering growth and extraordinary impact on protecting the planet while providing a work culture unlike any other.
As an Oracle EBS, a key senior developer for large complex projects within the infrastructure, you are a self-starter responsible for Oracle development in an Oracle applications environment regarding the design and development of Oracle-based custom applications, interfaces, reports, and data conversions. We seek someone with experience with Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), JDeveloper, and Custom. PLL and Forms Personalization, PL/SQL packages/procedures-based programming for custom applications, data conversions, and interface development around Oracle EBS modules such as GL, AP, AR, PO, OM, Inventory, and FA are also necessary. Experience with Oracle Workflow Builder, developing new workflows, and modifying existing workflows in either an Oracle Application or a pure Oracle Technology environment is also a priority. The candidate must be knowledgeable in the underlying Oracle Technology Stack and Oracle Applications database architecture regarding E-Business Suite module schemas/products, standard (APIs) application program interfaces, data elements, tables, and views as the basis for troubleshooting, data conversion, interfaces, reporting, and development.
- Develop and maintain backend and middle-tier modules using SQL, PL/SQL, Java, and web services technologies.
- Play a key developer role in an experienced, energetic onsite/outsourced team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with product owners, engineering, IT, and analysts to design, model, and develop changes for both new and existing projects.
- Tune backend queries for better application and system performance.
- Support the production of Oracle ERP platforms and development, staging, and user acceptance testing environments.
- Triage production issues by reviewing code and logs as needed and developing solutions.
- Create and maintain standards, processes, and documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of Oracle locking and transaction mechanisms in multi-session environments.
- Expert understanding of SQL performance tuning techniques, including query plan understanding and management, SQL tracing, DB stats, indexing techniques, using AWR reports, etc.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to the business needs.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly responsible.
- Ability to work both as a lead as well as an individual contributor.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple teams in various locations in an agile environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 12+ years of Oracle ERP technical development experience as a lead engineer required with at least 3+ years’ experience in Oracle Cloud.
- 8+ years of solid programming experience with PL/SQL stored procedures and complex SQL to develop robust, reliable, and high-performance solutions required.
- Extensive hands-on experience with source code management best practices, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Experience with software development lifecycle and software development standard practices (code reviews, unit testing, etc.).
- Experience working on both on-prem and cloud Oracle ERP with a solid understanding of Oracle integration cloud components.
- Experience managing and resolving problems on business-critical production systems.
- Experience in Core Java, web service (REST/SOAP), XML, and HTML preferred.
- Experience with Agile development process utilizing Jira.
- Oracle certification.
Please note we will only accept applications that include a cover letter and work examples.