PRI Talent is hiring a Senior Full Stack Engineer – React.js on behalf of our client. This role is a full-time, 1099 contract staff augmentation position working with a company that is a leader in reducing electronic waste and finding value in gently used electronics. Our client has seen staggering growth and extraordinary impact on protecting the planet, all while providing a work culture unlike any other.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to create beautiful user interfaces and implement elegant web APIs.You will join a team that owns engineering for all Web Apps, mobile apps, and web services! You will work in a collaborative, highly productive team environment and have the autonomy to own projects from ideation to production. Are you a self-motivated team player who is excited by the impact of modern technologies? So are we! We look for individuals who lead with integrity and are role models for executing business initiatives with the highest degree of trust. You will need excellent technical knowledge and communication skills to stay aligned with global teammates to succeed in this role.
If you enjoy building sleek applications that millions of people use daily and are experienced with React.js, this is your role.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience as an active participant in an Agile Development Team.
- Expert-level knowledge working with React.js, with an emphasis on best practices when building reusable component-based web applications
- Expert knowledge of modern state management libraries (Redux pattern)
- Advanced experience writing unit tests, understanding of E2E testing practices
- Intermediate experience with REST and GraphQL-based web services
- Intermediate experience building framework and platform agnostic packages
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex enterprise systems or successfully deliver a Greenfield product
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of React Native
- Experience with Next.JS and/or Shopify
- Experience with serverless application development (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions)
- Experience working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes, or other orchestration services
- You’re passionate about software development. It’s not just your career; it’s your hobby, too.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with innovative technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter and work examples.