If you are passionate about working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a distributed digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product & Supply Chain Manager to join our team. In this role (based in New Jersey), you will work exclusively with MUTTS.com, an internationally beloved brand for animal lovers and one of PRI’s long-standing clients. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring MUTTS’ overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity. You will also be involved with every stage of the production flow, from purchasing to delivery to ensure timely, economical, and eco-friendly decisions. This is a contract to hire position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with vendors domestically and internationally to source the right products in terms of quality, sustainability, and economics
- Find the best-quality products through thorough vendor research and a stringent sampling process
- Take ownership of manufacturing and delivery processes
- Oversee product storage, handling, and distribution
- Digitize the tracking of goods from origin to delivery
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- Work with the PRI and MUTTS teams to ensure the timely delivery of products and appropriate warehousing
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Manage and minimize risks (e.g., operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets
- Stay alert to new trends and developments in the sector
- Professional experience in logistics, merchandising, and/or supply chain management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely deadline- and detail-oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of logistics, rate negotiating, and supplier relations
- Must be based in New Jersey
- Available to travel locally as needed
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity. We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.