PRI Talent is hiring a Senior Product Manager-Supply Chain on behalf of our client. This role is a full-time, 1099 contract staff augmentation position working with a company that is a leader in reducing electronic waste and finding value in gently used electronics. Our client has seen staggering growth and extraordinary impact on protecting the planet while providing a work culture unlike any other.
The mission of the supply chain product team is to deliver a high contribution margin to the business. You will help our client to achieve this goal by identifying and executing opportunities to make operations more efficient, take on strategic value-add activities to uplift the value of used phones and optimize our client's sales channels to increase margin and throughput.
- Serve as the resident expert on how our client's supply chain/operations systems work.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through data and qualitative feedback.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create a product roadmap of strategic initiatives.
- Manage the entire software product lifecycle from kick-off to post-launch monitoring.
- Evangelize the product roadmap and report on progress to ensure accountability.
- Serve as product owner for scrum teams – create epics and stories that help our client’s team deliver the right product correctly.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of software product management experience focusing on supply chain, logistics, or operations.
- Experience working with / integrating with ERP suites (Procurement, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Shipping, etc.)
- Track record of partnering with stakeholders in designing and executing experiments
- Proven track record of working in a “product-led” environment, taking ownership of not just delivering software features but also achieving product outcomes
- Good understanding of Agile software development
- Excellent communication skills – Ability to present the same product initiative to different audiences – from executives to engineers to operations staff.
- Curiosity – To understand the What and Why of how things work today and craft a compelling vision for the future. Ability to create clarity from vague inputs.
- Analytic and Strategic – You can explain the importance of an initiative from a qualitative (strategic) lens and through business cases (quantitative)
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter and work examples.