PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek highly motivated, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives. We are based out of New Jersey but are a globally distributed team.
We are looking for a full-time Marketing & UX Strategist to assist in developing and executing content delivery roadmaps for a variety of clients from national nonprofit organizations to direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands, and more. This remote role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
In this client-facing role, you will oversee content strategies for multi-channel digital marketing projects (email, paid and organic social media, marketing automation, inbound marketing) and for web development projects (SEO optimization, content migration, UX writing and research). Previous experience working with web development teams, and a demonstrated understanding of UX and information architecture (IA) best practices, are required.
We are seeking a skilled and adaptable communicator who is comfortable providing direction within project teams, conducting user and stakeholder interviews, collaborating with cross-functional team members, and providing guidance to junior copywriters and marketing specialists.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support our creative and engineering teams throughout the lifecycle of projects like website builds and content migrations, as well as through the optimization of existing sites for our ongoing retainer clients
- Collaborate with UX design specialists on tasks such as conducting user, industry, and competitive research; developing user personas; synthesizing research findings into key project insights; and transforming insights into roadmaps and client-ready presentations
- Work both collaboratively and independently on information architecture (IA) tasks such as content inventories, content audits, sitemaps, and content catalogs/libraries for faceted search and navigation
- Confidently communicate with clients (in collaboration with other team members) to present research findings, discuss project goals and roadmaps, and address content-related questions or concerns
- Develop and oversee multi-channel digital marketing campaigns consisting of components such as email, social media, and inbound/blog marketing
- Work with clients to identify marketing goals and KPIs, and develop strategies to track and report on the success of marketing campaigns
- Use tools such as Google Analytics and SEMRush to develop data-driven content strategies and identify opportunities for optimization or differentiation
- Execute content deliverables, which can include writing content for blogs, social media, case studies, on-page copy, metadata, etc.
- Contribute to internal and client documentation libraries by recording processes and implementation procedures as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in writing and planning digital content with and UX and research focus
- Demonstrated and thorough understanding of UX and information architecture (IA) best practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present research findings and project updates to clients, team members, and leadership
- Thorough understanding of email and social media marketing trends and best practices
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, MailChimp, HubSpot, SproutSocial, and the like
- Experience working with content audits, inventories, and migrations
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including UX designers, developers, and other content strategists to create online experiences, apps, and/or websites
- Demonstrated understanding of the phases, activities, and timelines associated with interactive design and development projects
- Understanding of SEO tools and best practices
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects
- Experience working remotely with distributed teams
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity.
- We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.
Please note we will not accept applications that do not include a cover letter and portfolio and/or work examples.